18/12/2011

The big challenge!

F
For I know the plans I have for you", 
declares the Lord,
 "plans to prosper you
 and not to harm you, 
plans to give you hope and
 a future."
 Jeremiah 29:1

G
"God is our refuge and strength, 
an ever present help in trouble."
 Psalm 46:1



Apology for not posting anything on Saturday. I find these two verses awesome. I only discovered the first one about 4 years ago; suddenly my whole life made sense. Reconciliation with my Father in Heaven has given me not only hope in a new life but a new life altogether. The story of David and other characters in the bible illustrate how well God helps his children and all who trust in him. If you have the opportunity to witness to others by telling them the goodness and faithfulness of our Lord when you hit difficult times, they may wish to know more about Him. 
Want to take part in this challenge? H for...

No comments: