30/12/2017

We serve an amazing Father!

Image result for gracious words are like honey


Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverb 16:24

“‘Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.
Jeremiah 33: 6


Related image

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved,
For you are my praise. Jeremiah 17:14


Dear friends, 
My hubby and I have been unwell for the last five days, laryngitis, coughing. We invited my brother on Christmas day but thought of cancelling. On Christmas Eve, Steven went to bed at 9 pm and trusted me to bone out the goose because he was feeling so rough.
Yesterday, I went to the GP, my appointment was at 6 30 pm she was running an hour late and the waiting room was packed with mum and tearful kids, couples, coughing, sneezing.. My friend Brigitte told me that only good teachers are ill during the holidays!..lol 

Hope you are enjoying your Christmas season. 💗💗.

No comments: